CDMA BC0 GPIO APT Power Amplifier
The Avago ACPM-9205 is a fully matched 10-pin surface mount power amplifier (PA) module developed for CDMA BC0. The module meets stringent linearity power up to CDMA2K 26.5 dBm. The 2mm × 2.5mm form-factor package is self contained, incorporating 50-ohm input and output matching networks.
The ACPM-9205 features the CoolPAM circuit technology that supports two power modes - low and high. A directional coupler is integrated into the module, and both coupling and isolation ports are available externally, which support a daisy chain. The integrated coupler has excellent coupler directivity, which minimizes the coupled output power variation or delivered power variation caused by a load mismatch from the antenna.
- Excellent Linearity in APT Mode
- 2-mode Power Control with Vmode
- Compatible with APT Application
- High Efficiency at Max Output Power
- Internal 50-ohm Matching Networks for Both RF Input and Output
- Integrated Coupler
- Green (Lead-free and RoHS-compliant)
- CDMA Cellular Handsets