Band 40 Filter
The Avago ACPF-8240 is a miniaturized bandpass filter designed for use in Band 40 applications such as smart phones, tablets, and mobile/portable communications devices.
The device is compatible with high volume, lead-free SMT soldering processes and can be direct surface mounted to a PCB or a transfer molded module.
- 50-ohm Input/Output
- No external matching required
- Low Insertion Loss, High Interference Rejection
- Subminiature Size: 1.1 x 1.4 mm Footprint, 0.8 mm Max Height
- High Power Rating: 29dBm Abs Max Tx Power
- RoHS 6 Compliant
- Halogen Free
- TBBPA Free
- Band 40 applications such as smart phones, tablets, and other mobile/portable communications devices
Automotive R2 Coupler™ 20kBd Digital Optocoupler Configurable as Low Power, Low Leakage Phototransistor in Stretched SO-8 Package with 8mm Creepage & Clearance
Automotive R²Coupler™ 1MBd Transistor Output Optocoupler in Stretched SO-8 Package with 8mm Creepage & Clearance
Automotive 1MBd Transistor Output Optocoupler