2.3-2.4 GHz Linear Power Amplifier Module
The Avago MGA-43040 is a fully matched power amplifier (PA) for use in the 2.3-2.4 GHz band. Based on Avago’s proprietary 0.25um GaAs E-pHEMT technology, the device features high linearity, gain and power added efficiency (PAE) with built-in power detector.
The MGA-43040 is an ideal choice for use as a final stage PA for Small Cell base transceiver station (BTS) applications.
- Linear POUT of 27 dBm at Max -48dBc ACLR1 with 5V Supply
- High Gain: 42 dB
- PAE of 13%
- Fully Matched 50-Ohm Input and Output
- Built-in Detector
- GaAs E-pHEMT Technology
- Small Package Size: 5 x 5 x 0.9 mm
- Lead-free, Halogen-free and RoHS Compliant
- Small Cell BTS: Enterprise Femtocells, Picocells, Metrocells, and Microcells
- LTE Band 40 PA
|Maximum Sample Quantity||5|
|Bias Condition (V@mA)||5V@350mA|
Demonstration circuit board for Flamingo's series