40MHz - 2600MHz Flat Gain High Linearity Gain Block
MGA-30689 is a broadband, flat gain, high linearity gain block MMIC amplifier achieved through the use of Avago Technologies' propietary 0.25um GaAs Enhancement-mode pHEMT process.
The device required simple dc biasing components to achieve wide bandwidth performance.
- High Linearity
- Excellent uniformity in product specification
- Built in temperature compensated internal bias circuitry
- No RF matching components required
- Standart SOT89 package
- MSL-2 and Lead-free halogen free
- High MTTF for base station application
- IF amplifier, RF driver amplifier
- General purpose gain block
|Max Qty of Samples||5|
|Bias Condition (V@mA)||5V@65mA|