DC-Input, Multi-channel half-pitch phototransistor optocouplers
The ACPL-227-500E is a DC-input dual channel half-pitch transistor optocoupler which contains two light emitting diodes optically coupled to two separate phototransistors.
Likewise, the ACPL-247 is a DC-input quad channel half-pitch phototransistor optocoupler which contains four light emitting diodes optically coupled to four separate phototransistors.
For both devices, the input-output isolation voltage is rated at 3,000 VRMS. Response time, tr, is 2μs typically. Minimum CTR at IF 5mA, is 50% for ACPL-227, and 100% for ACPL-247.
- Current transfer ratio (CTR: 50% (min) at IF = 5mA, VCE = 5V)
- High input-output isolation voltage (VISO = 3,000VRMS)
- Non-saturated Response time (tr: 2μs (typ) at VCC = 10V, IC = 2mA, RL= 100Ω)
- SO package
- CMR 10kV/μs (typical)
- Safety and regulatory approvals
- IEC/EN/DIN EN 60747-5-2
- Options available:
- CTR Rank 0, B & C for ACPL-227 and Rank 0 only for ACPL-247
- I/O Interface for Programmable controllers, computers.
- Sequence controllers
- System appliances, measuring instruments
- Signal transmission between circuits of different potentials and impedances.
|Absolute Max. If (mA)||50|
|CTR Max. (%)||600|
|CTR Min. (%)||50.0|
|RoHS6 Compliant||Pb-free options only|
|Max Qty of Samples||20|
|UL Insulation Rating Viso (VRMS)||3000.0|
|VCE(SAT) max (V)||0.4|
|Vf max (V)||1.3|