Dual-Output Gate Drive Optocoupler Interface with Integrated DESAT Detection, FAULT and UVLO Status Feedback
The ACPL-339J is an advanced 1A dual-output, easy-to-use, intelligent IGBT and Power MOSFET gate drive optocoupler interface. Uniquely designed to support MOSFET buffer of various current ratings, the ACPL-339J makes it easier for system engineers to support different system power ratings using one hardware platform by interchanging the MOSFET buffers and power IGBT/MOSFET switches. These changes can be made without redesigning the critical circuit isolation and short circuit protection. This concept maximizes gate drive design scalability for motor control and power conversion applications ranging from low to high power ratings.
The ACPL-339J contains an AlGaAs LED. The LED is optically coupled to an integrated circuit having two power output stages with active timing control protection to prevent cross conduction in the external MOSFET buffer stage. It is also integrated with features such as VCE desaturation (DESAT) detection, under voltage lockout (UVLO), “soft” IGBT turn-off , and isolated open collector fault feedback to provide maximum design flexibility and circuit protection. The ACPL-339J has the highest insulation voltage of VIORM = 1414VPEAK in the IEC/ EN/DIN EN 60747-5-5.
- View the customer presentation for this product
- Dual-output to drive external NMOS and PMOS buffer
- 1.0 A minimum peak output current
- Active timing control to prevent cross conduction in MOSFET buffer
- IGBT desaturation detection
- Isolated DESAT and UVLO fault feedback
- Configurable "Soft" shutdown during fault
- Under Voltage Lock-Out Protection (UVLO) with Hysteresis for positive and negative power supply
- 300 ns maximum propagation delay over temperature range.
- 6.0 mA to 10.0 mA low LED input current
- 25 kV/μs Minimum Common Mode Rejection (CMR) at
VCM = 1500 V
- Wide operating VCC range: 15 to 30 V
- Industrial temperature range: -40°C to 105°C
- Safety Approval:
- UL Recognized 5000 VRMS for 1min.
- IEC/EN/DIN EN 60747-5-5 VIORM = 1414 Vpeak
- Options available are:
000E = Tube Packaging Option
500E = Tape and Reel Packaging Option
- IGBT/Power MOSFET Gate Drive
- AC/Brushless DC Motor Drives
- Renewable Energy Inverters
- Industrial Inverters
- Switching Power Supplies
|Max Qty of Samples||20|
|IF Min. (mA)||6.0|
|Peak Output Current Min (A)||1|
|Peak Output Current Max (A)||4.0|
|PDD Max (µs)||0.2|
|CMR (min.) (V/µs)||25000.0|
|UL Insulation Rating Viso (VRMS)||5000.0|
|IEC Maximum Working Insulation Voltage Viorm (VPEAK)||1414.0|
If you are looking for older or archived product downloads, please use the documents and downloads search tool.