3.3V/5V High Speed Digital CMOS Optocoupler
The dual-channel ACPL-K73L is a 15 MBd CMOS optocoupler in a stretched SO8 package. The optocouplers utilize the latest CMOS IC technology to achieve outstanding performance with very low power consumption.
The basic building blocks of the ACPL-K73L are high speed LEDs and CMOS detector ICs. Each detector incorporates an integrated photodiode, a high speed transimpedance amplifier, and a voltage comparator with an output driver.
ACPL-W70L-000E and ACPL-K73L-000E in ST Microelectronics' 16-bit PLC Digital Input Reference Design.
- 3.3V and 5 V CMOS compatibility
- High speed: 15 MBd min
- 25ns max. pulse width distortion
- 55ns max. propagation delay
- 40ns max. propagation delay skew
- 10 kV/µs minimum common mode rejection
- –40 to 105°C temperature range
- Glitch-Free Power-UP Feature
- Non-inverting Output
- Safety and regulatory approvals
UL recognized: 5000 V rms for 1 min. per UL 1577 for ACPoption 020.
CSA component acceptance Notice#5.
IEC/EN/DIN EN 60747-5-2 approved for ACPL-K73L Option 060.
- Options available are:
060 = IEC/EN/DIN EN 60747-5-2 Option
500 = Tape and Reel Packaging Option
XXXE = Lead Free Option
- Digital field bus isolation:
- RS485, RS232, CANbus, CClink
- Multiplexed data transmission
- Computer peripheral interface
- Microprocessor system interface
- DC/DC converter
- Servo Motor
If you are looking for older or archived product downloads, please use the documents and downloads search tool.