Wide Operating Temperature R²Coupler™ 20kBd Digital Optocoupler Configurable as Low Power, Low Leakage Phototransistor
This digital optocoupler uses an insulating layer between the light emitting diode and an integrated photo detector to provide electrical insulation between input and output. Separate connections for the photodiode bias and output transistor collector increase the speed up to a hundred times over that of a conventional photo-transistor coupler by reducing the base-collector capacitance.
Avago R²Coupler isolation products provide the reinforced insulation and reliability that delivers safe signal isolation critical in high temperature industrial applications.
- High Temperature and Reliability low speed digital interface for Industrial Application
- 30 kV/µs High Common-Mode Rejection at VCM = 1500 V (typ)
- Low Power, Low leakage phototransistor in a 4-Pin configuration
- Compact, Auto-Insertable Stretched SO8 Packages
- Wide Temperature Range: -40°C ~ 125°C
- Low LED Drive Current: 4mA (typ)
- Low Propagation Delay: 20µs (max)
- Worldwide Safety Approval ( Pending):
- CSA File CA88324, Notice #5
- IEC/EN/DIN EN 60747-5-5
- Options available are:
xxxE = Lead-Free Option
- Industrial Low speed digital signal isolation interface
- Inverter fault feedback signal isolation
- Switching Power Supplies feedback circuit
If you are looking for older or archived product downloads, please use the documents and downloads search tool.