4x10Gb/s 40GBASE-LR4 Transmit Optical Subassembly
Avago’s TPIC-10410 TOSA is an uncooled, 4x10Gb/s,1310nm CWDM transmit optical sub-assembly, consisting of four high reliability, high performance DFB lasers, PIN photodiodes for the purpose of rear facet output power monitoring, and an optical multiplexer to combine the outputs from the four lasers. These elements are packaged in an hermetic, planar package with an LC receptacle. There are 10 Ohm thin film matching resistors in series with each laser diode, and the electrical interface is through two flex connects.
The TOSA is intended for use in a QSFP+ module, serving the 40GBASE-LR4 application, per IEEE 802.3ba standard.
- Four high-reliability, high performance DFB lasers
- -5 to +75C case operating temperature range
- 10.3125Gb/s data rate for each channel
- PIN monitor photodiodes
- Mechanical design suitable for QSFP+ application
- LC receptacle, with integrated optical isolator, electrically isolated from TOSA body
- Flex circuit electrical interface
- QSFP+ transceivers
|Connector Type||LC receptacle|
|Fiber Type||Single Mode|
|Maximum Distance (km)||LR4|
|Nominal Optical Wavelength (nm)||1310|