The fourth generation of Emulex OneConnect® OCe14000 Ethernet Network Adapters and CNAs is optimized to meet the needs of enterprises, cloud providers and telcos, while delivering a powerful set of features and capabilities including:
- High-Performance Virtualization: The OCe14000 provides up to 50 percent better CPU utilization1 compared to standard NICs, increasing the number of virtual machines (VMs) supported per server; and a 4x performance increase in small packet network performance2.
- Data Acceleration with RDMA: The OCe14000 adapters leverage RoCE enabling server to server data movement directly between application memory without any CPU involvement providing high throughput and data acceleration on a standard Ethernet fabric without the need for any specialized infrastructure or management.
- Rapid, Secure and Scalable Hybrid Cloud Connectivity: Emulex Virtual Network Exceleration™(VNeX) offload technology provides up to 70 percent better performance1 vs. software-only implementations of overlay networking standards such as NVGRE and VXLAN.
- Increased Block Protocol Performance: The OCe14000 series of adapters provided a 2x increase in total block protocol IOPS over previous generation CNAs2.
- Centralized Management: Emulex OneCommand® Manager provides centralized management of all Emulex OneConnect Ethernet adapters and LightPulse® Fibre Channel HBAs.
Flexible workload storage connectivity with FCoE and iSCSI offloads The OCe14000 adapters support FCoE hardware-based offload using the same enterprise-class Emulex drivers that work with Emulex LightPulse® Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapters (HBAs). The OCe14000 adapters also support iSCSI hardware-based offload, providing performance that is superior to iSCSI solutions based on software initiators and standard Network Interface Cards (NICs). Finally the OCe14000 adapters also have the ability to support NIC and iSCSI and FCoE offloads on the same port (i.e. concurrent storage).Read More
Broadcom is a leading provider of OneConnect® Ethernet Network Adapters to OEMs and systems integrators worldwide. The fourth generation of OneConnect® of CNAs is optimized to meet the needs of enterprises, cloud providers and telcos, while delivering a powerful set of features and capabilities
Broadcom is a leading provider of OneConnect® Converged Network Adapters (CNAs) to OEMs and systems integrators worldwide. The fourth generation of OneConnect® CNAs is optimized to meet the needs of connectivity and storage needs of enterprises, cloud providers and telcos, while delivering a powerful set of features and capabilities.
Broadcom Ethernet controllers combine hardware-based high performance data path components and a standards-based embedded processor in an innovative manner, converging networking and storage I/O interconnection onto a unified Ethernet fabric.