GNSS Low Noise amplifier with Variable bias current and shutdown function
The Avago AGPS-L001 is an Ultra Low-Noise amplifier designed for GNSS band which is included GPS, GLONASS, Galileo and Compass applications.
The LNA uses Avago's proprietary GaAs enhancement-mode pHEMT process to achieve high gain with very low noise figure and high linearity.
- Advance GaAs E-pHEMT
- Low external component count
- High IIP3 and IP1dB
- Adjustable bias current via single external resistor/voltage
- CMOS compatible shutdown pin (Vsd)
- Meets MSL3, Lead-free and halogen free
- LNA for GNSS frequency band
Data Sheets & Technical Specifications
- Data Sheet - AGPS-L001, GNSS Low Noise amplifier with Variable bias current and shutdown function (1184 KB,PDF)
Design Tools & Models
- S-Parameter - AGP-L001_1v8_6mA_16012013 (288 KB,S2P)
- S-Parameter - AGP-L001_2v7_6mA_16012013 (340 KB,S2P)