High Gain, High Linearity Active Bias Low Noise Amplifier
Avago Technologies' MGA-13516 is a two stage, easy-to-use GaAs MMIC Low Noise Amplifier (LNA) with active bias.
The LNA has low noise with good input return loss and high linearity achieved through the use of Avago Technologies' proprietary 0.5um and 0.25um GaAs
Enhancement-mode pHEMT process.
- Low noise figure
- High gain
- Good IRL
- High linearity performance
- High reverse isolation
- Externally adjustable supply current
- Externally adjustable gain
- GaAs E-pHEMT Technology 
- Low cost LPCC package
- Excellent uniformity in product specifications
- Low noise amplifier for cellular infrastructure including GSM, CDMA, W-CDMA.
- Other very low noise applications.
Data Sheets & Technical Specifications
Design Tools & Models
Product Change Notices
- Product Changes Notice (PCN) - Fab related change (60 KB,PDF)
- Product Changes Notice (PCN) - Fab related change (59 KB,PDF)
- Product Changes Notice (PCN) - V08-019-480036-0A (173 KB,PDF)
- Product Changes Notice (PCN) - V12-009-480036-0A - Change in cover tape material (67 KB,PDF)