Javelin Semiconductor, a leading developer of high performance 3G CMOS power amplifiers (PAs), was acquired by Avago Technologies. This acquisition will form the foundation of Avago’s RF CMOS design and development efforts.
These 3G CMOS Power Amplifiers are based on a unique patented architecture implemented in standard CMOS and are the first 3G power amplifiers to be sourced from the same large CMOS foundries that ship memory, 2G/3G basebands and BT/FM/WLAN SoCs into mobile handsets.
They feature excellent linearity, low current consumption and integrated TX filtering that delivers industry leading noise performance. They are based on an industry standard 3x3 mm footprint and require no custom software.
- High-performance power amplifiers
- UMTS Band I (1920-1980 MHz)
- UMTS Band II (1850-1910 MHz)
- UMTS Band V (824-849 MHz)
- UMTS Band VIII (880-915 MHz)
- W-CDMA/HSPA compliant
- Integrated TX filtering
- Delivers industry leading noise performance
- High linearity
- Single connection to the battery
- No external switches or isolation inductors
- Low average current
- High capacity CMOS process
- Drop-in 3x3 mm pinout
Related CMOS Power Amplifier Products