High Gain Driver Amplifier 50MHz - 2GHz
It is one of the Avago gain blocks family that feature high linearity, high gain, excellent gain flatness and low power dissipation. MGA-31389 is a 0.10W Gain Blocks solution that is optimized for frequency and delivers superior RF performance. There are 2 devices in this High Gain 0.10W Gain Blocks family. The MGA-31389 serves applications from 50 MHz to 2.0 GHz while MGA-31489 covers 1.5 GHz to 3.0 GHz, thus covering all the major cellular bands — GSM, CDMA, and UMTS — plus next generation LTE bands.
A common footprint and PCB layout allows a single design to support multiple frequencies and geographic markets with a choice of output power. The devices also feature high gain which can reduce the total number of RF stages needed.
- ROHS Compliant
- Halogen free
- High IP3 at low DC bias power
- High gain, with good gain flatness
- Low Noise Figure
- Advanced enhancement mode PHEMT Technology
- Excellent uniformity in product specification
- SOT-89 standard package
Data Sheets & Technical Specifications
Design Tools & Models
Product Change Notices
- Product Changes Notice (PCN) - V11-024-480035-0A - Assembly and Test related change (195 KB,PDF)
- Product Changes Notice (PCN) - V11-024-480035-0B - Assembly and Test related change (51 KB,PDF)