2.5 Amp Output Current IGBT Gate Drive Optocoupler in 500Mil DIP10 Package
The ACNV3130 contains an AlGaAs LED, which is optically coupled to an integrated circuit with a power output stage which can deliver 2.5A maximum peak output current.
ACNV3130 is housed in 500 Mil DIP 10 package suitable for driving IGBT up to 1700V/100A. This package offers wide creepage and clearance, and high reinforced insulation voltage that is required in high power applications. Such applications include the emerging mid-voltage (690V) drives, renewable energy inverter, traction drives and power supplies.
ACNV3130 has one of the industry highest 13mm creepage and clearance which is UL and IEC 60747-5-5 certified to VISO=7.5kVRMS and VIORM=2262VPEAK respectively.
- 2.5 A maximum peak output current
- 2.0 A maximum peak output current
- 500 ns maximum propagation delay
- 350 ns maximum propagation delay difference
- 40 kV/μs minimum Common Mode Rejection (CMR) at VCM = 1500 V
- ICC = 5.0 mA maximum supply current
- Under Voltage Lock-Out Protection (UVLO) with Hysteresis
- Wide Operating VCC Range: 15 to 30 V
- Industrial Temperature Range: -40°C to 105°C
- Safety Approval
- UL Recognized 7500 VRMS for 1min.
- IEC/EN/DIN EN 60747-5-5 VIORM = 2262 VPEAK
- Options available are:
300 = Gull Wing Surface Mount Option
500 = Tape and Reel Packaging Option
XXXE = Lead Free Option
- High Insulation Voltage (690V) application
- IGBT/MOSFET gate drive
- AC and Brushless DC motor drives
- Renewable energy inverters
- Industrial inverters
- Switching power supplies
Data Sheets & Technical Specifications
- Data Sheet - ACNV3130, 2.5 Amp Output Current IGBT Gate Drive Optocoupler in 500Mil DIP10 Package (171 KB,PDF)
- Options Data Sheet - Option 500 - Tape and Reel Packaging Option for Optocouplers (261 KB,PDF)
- Options Data Sheet - Shipping Tube Dimension for Optocouplers (Plastic/Solid State Relay) (245 KB,PDF)
- White Paper - Calculate Reliable LED Lifetime Performance in Optocouplers (178 KB,PDF)
- Application Note - AN 1043 Common Mode Noise: Sources Solutions (77 KB,PDF)
- Application Note - AN 5336: Gate Drive Optocoupler Basic Design for IGBT / MOSFETApplicable to All Gate Drive Optocouplers (195 KB,PDF)