High Speed CMOS R²Coupler
The ACPL-M71U uses a high speed LED, and the ACPL-M72U uses a low current LED for lower power dissipation. The high speed ACPL-M71U featuring a 35 ns maximum propagation delay (IF =10 mA). The ACPL-M72U optocoupler features low power. At low 4 mA LED drive current, ACPL-M72U typical propagation delay is 55 ns.
Each digital optocoupler has a CMOS detector IC, an integrated photodiode, a high speed transimpedance amplifier, and a voltage comparator with an output driver.
All Avago R2Coupler optocouplers feature reinforced insulation and reliability that delivers safe signal isolation in high temperature industrial applications.
- 5 V CMOS compatible
- Low power consumption IDD 1.5 mA max
- Common-Mode Rejection 25kV/µs@ VCM=1000V
- Wide industrial temperature range: –40°C to 125°C
- Low propagation delay :
High Speed ACPL-M71U: 26ns @ IF=10mA (Typical)
- Regulatory and safety approval:
UL 1577 recognized, 3750 Vrms / 1 min
- Options available are:
500 = Tape and Reel Packaging Option
XXXE = Lead-Free Option
- Industrial CANBus Communications Interface
- Industrial isolated high speed gate drivers for IGBTs and Power MOSFETs
- High Temperature Digital Signal Isolation
- Micro-controller Interface
- Digital isolation for A/D and D/A conversion
Data Sheets & Technical Specifications
- Data Sheet - ACPL-M71U and ACPL-M72U, Wide Operating Temperature, High Speed, Low Power Digital Optocouplers with R2Coupler™ Isolation (98 KB,PDF)
Product Change Notices
- Product Changes Notice (PCN) - PCN_V13-006-32002150-0B Marking Standardization & Ext DC (196 KB,PDF)