Ultra Low Power 10MBd Digital CMOS Optocoupler
An internal Faraday shield provides a guaranteed common mode transient immunity specification of 20 kV/µs. Maximum AC and DC circuit isolation is achieved while maintaining TTL/CMOS compatibility.
The optocouplers CMOS outputs are slew-rate controlled and is designed to allow the rise and fall time to be controlled over a wide load capacitance range.
The ACPL-x6xL series operates from both 3.3 V and 5 V supply voltages with guaranteed AC and DC performance from –40°C to +105°C.
These low-power optocouplers are suitable for high speed logic interface applications.
- Ultra low IDD current: 1.3mA/channel max
- Low input capability: 1.6mA min
- Built-in slew-rate controlled output
- 20 kV/μs min Common Mode Rejection (CMR) at VCM = 1000 V
- High Speed: 10 MBd min
- Guaranteed AC and DC performance over wide temperature: -40°C to +105°C
- SO-5 compact package
- Safety Approval (Pending)
- UL 1577 recognized - 3750 V rms for 1 minute
- CSA Approval
- IEC/EN/DIN EN 60747-5-5 Approval for Reinforced Insulation
- Options available are:
500 = Tape and Reel Packaging Option
060 = IEC/EN/DIN EN 60747-5-5 VIORM = 567 VPEAK
XXXE = Lead Free Option
- Communication Interface: RS485, CANBus, I2C
- Microprocessor System Interfaces
- Digital isolation for A/D, D/A converstion
Data Sheets & Technical Specifications
- Data Sheet - ACPL-064L, ACPL-M61L, ACPL-W61L, ACPL-K64L, Ultra Low Power 10 MBd Digital CMOS Optocouplers (814 KB,PDF)
- Options Data Sheet - Option 500 - Tape and Reel Packaging Option for Optocouplers (93 KB,PDF)
- Options Data Sheet - Shipping Tube Dimension for Optocouplers (Plastic/Solid State Relay) (141 KB,PDF)
- Selection Guide - Optoisolation Products Filo Selection Guide (1182 KB,PDF)
- Technical Specification - High Speed and Ultra Low Power without Compromise on Isolation and Insulation (2275 KB,PDF)
- White Paper - Calculate the LED Lifetime Performance in Optocouplers to Predict Reliability (238 KB,PDF)
- White Paper - Optimizing High-Voltage Common Mode Rejection Performance of the ACPL-x6xL Ultra-Low Power Optocouplers (91 KB,PDF)
- Application Note - AN 5476; Recommended Soldering Profile for Lead-Free Plastic Optocouplers and Solid State Relays (98 KB,PDF)
- Application Note - AN 5486; Digital Optocouplers for Ultra Low Power and High Noise Rejection (142 KB,PDF)