Ultra Low Power 10MBd Digital CMOS Optocoupler
ACPL-C61L has internal clearance of 0.5 mm, and is UL recognized with isolation voltage of 5000 Vrms for 1 minute, and IEC/EN/DIN EN 60747-5-5 working insulation voltage VIORM of 1414 VPEAK for reinforced insulation.
ACPL-C61L supports both 3.3V and 5V supply voltages with guaranteed AC and DC operational parameters from –40˚C to +105˚C. The output of the detector IC is a CMOS output. An enable input allows the detector output to be strobed. The internal Faraday shield provides a guaranteed common mode transient immunity specification of 20 kV/μs.
ACPL-C61L is suitable for high speed logic interfacing, while consuming extremely low power.
The ACPL-C61L Digtial CMOS Optocouplers are available in a stretched SO-8 package.
- Ultra low current consumption IDD: 1.5mA max
- Low Input Current Capability: 3mA
- Built-in slew-rate controlled output
- Tri-state output with enable pin VE
- 20 kV/μs Minimum Common Mode Rejection (CMR) at VCM = 1000 V
- High Speed: 10 MBd min
- Guaranteed AC and DC performance over wide temperature: -40°C to +105°C
- Stretched SO8 package
- Internal Clearance: 0.5 mm
- Safety and Regulatory Approval
- UL 1577 recognized - 5000 V rms for 1 minute
- CSA Approval
- IEC/EN/DIN EN 60747-5-5 Approval for Reinforced Insulation
- Options available are:
500 = Tape and Reel Packaging Option
060 = IEC/EN/DIN EN 60747-5-5 VIORM = 1414 VPEAK
XXXE = Lead Free Option
- Communication Interface: RS485, CANBus, I2C
- Microprocessor System Interfaces
- Digital isolation for A/D, D/A converstion
Data Sheets & Technical Specifications
- Data Sheet - ACPL-061L, ACPL-C61L, ACNW261L, Ultra Low Power 10 MBd Digital CMOS Optocoupler (588 KB,PDF)
- Options Data Sheet - Option 500 - Tape and Reel Packaging Option for Optocouplers (93 KB,PDF)
- Options Data Sheet - Shipping Tube Dimension for Optocouplers (Plastic/Solid State Relay) (141 KB,PDF)
- White Paper - Calculate the LED Lifetime Performance in Optocouplers to Predict Reliability (238 KB,PDF)
- White Paper - Optimizing High-Voltage Common Mode Rejection Performance of the ACPL-x6xL Ultra-Low Power Optocouplers (91 KB,PDF)
- Application Note - AN 5476; Recommended Soldering Profile for Lead-Free Plastic Optocouplers and Solid State Relays (98 KB,PDF)
- Application Note - AN 5486; Digital Optocouplers for Ultra Low Power and High Noise Rejection (142 KB,PDF)