Automotive Optocoupler - AEC-Q100 optocoupler
Avago's R2CouplerTM automotive optocoupler (AEC-Q100 optocoupler) provides reinforced insulation and reliability that delivers safe signal isolation critical in automotive and high temperature industrial applications.
The AEC-Q100 automotive optocoupler product offerings are automotive-grade and high temperature 10MBd logic gate,integrated gate drive optocouplers, intelligent power module interface optocouplers and miniature isolation amplifier.
White papers and Application Notes:
- Design of Isolated Flyback Converter for IGBT Gate Driver
- Automotive Optocouplers - Beyond Meeting Electrical Performance at High Temperature
- Reliable LEDs for Automotive Grade Optocouplers
- Optocoupler Capabilities for Hybrid Electric Vehicle Electric Motor Inverter Applications
- Safety Considerations when using Optocouplers and Alternative Isolators for Providing Protection Against Electrical Hazards
- Isolation Amplifier for Voltage Sensing in Electric and Hybrid Vehicles
EDN teardown of the Chevrolet Volt battery management system:
- Article - High-voltage Li-ion battery stack management - the drive for safe power -
- Video - Auto Battery Management - A discussion of the role of isolation devices in the Chevy Volt battery management system.