Optocouplers - Plastic
In an industrial environment where high voltages, magnetic fields and noise are commonly present, reliability is critical to avoid downtime and ensure data accuracy. In this environment circuit designers use galvanic isolation optocouplers to insulate high voltages and isolate unwanted signals.
Avago’s galvanic optocoupler solutions comply with worldwide regulatory standards, including IEC (International Electrotechnical Commission), UL (Underwriters Laboratories, Inc.), CSA (Canadian Standard Association) and the EN (European Union) approvals.
Avago analog signal isolation optocouplers provide high voltage protection and noise isolation. In addition, many of the Avago analog signal isolation optocouplers are highly integrated with additional protection features that help minimize the number of discrete components in circuit design and reduce overall system costs.
Galvanic isolation optocoupler technology is used in power supply and motor control circuits, data communications and digital logic interface circuits. Avago galvanic isolation optocouplers include the automotive-grade and high temperature R2Coupler(TM), drivers for intelligent power modules, smart current sensors, intelligent gate drivers and other application specific devices.
- Latest Video
Our latest video shows how to effectively design your next power switching application with Avago's gate drive optocouplers.
Avago Technologies is a reliable partner for providing stable, high-performance isolation components.
Avago Technologies understands the importance of simulation modeling to circuit designers. SPICE models are available to validate optocoupler’s functionality with the integrity of circuit designs and to predict circuit behavior.
Avago isolation products application notes are available to support your design needs
- For details, see our Optoisolation Products Selection Catalog.
- Isolation product solutions for commercial and industrial applications, click here.
- For a copy of the Optoisolation Products Selection Guide Filo, please find it here.
- Reference Guide - Optoisolation Products Application Block Diagrams
- FAQs - Safety and Regulatory issues for optocouplers-Design FAQs
- Regulatory Guide - Regulatory Guide to Isolation Circuits
- Design Guide - Optocoupler Designer's Guide
- Why buy from an authorized distributor?
- Automotive Optocoupler - AEC-Q100 optocoupler
- Digital Isolator
- Digital Optocoupler
- Eval Kits & Accessories
- General Purpose Phototransistor Optocoupler
- High Linearity Analog Optocoupler
- IPM Interface Optocoupler
- Integrated Gate Drive Optocoupler
- Isolated 20 mA Current Loop Transmitter-Receiver
- Isolated Line Receiver
- Isolated Voltage/Current Detector
- Miniature Isolation Amplifier
- Multi-Channel Bi-Directional Digital Optocoupler
- Powerline Communication Interface
- Solid State Relay (Photo MOSFET)
- Wideband Analog/Video Optocoupler