Integrated High Precision Small Form Factor LaserStream™ Navigation Sensor
The Avago Technologies ADNS-7530 is a small form factor, high precision LaserStream® laser mouse navigation sensor. It is targeted at cordless applications and space-constrained designs.
This integrated high performance, small form factor (SFF) LaserStream solution consists of three types of lenses to enable customers to design new mouse models without changing existing mouse base plates.
Designers can choose either the ADNS-6150 SFF lens, the ADNS-6170-001 trim lens, or the ADNS-6170-002 wide trim lens for their mouse navigation system.
Targeted at optical mouse OEM and Retail markets, the chip integrates the sensor and VCSEL into a single package, providing a compact asembly and cost-effective mouse design.
Powered by the latest Avago LaserStream engine, the laser mouse can track on more surfaces than traditional LED-based solutions, especially glossy and reflective surfaces.
- Wide operating voltage: 2.7V-3.6V
- Small form factor, integrated molded lead frame DIP package
- Low power architecture
- Self-adjusting power-saving modes for longest battery life
- High speed motion detection up to 30 ips and 8G
- Enhanced SmartSpeed self-adjusting frame rate for optimum performance
- Motion detect pin output
- 12-bits motion data registers.
- Internal oscillator – no clock input needed.
- Selectable 400, 800, 1200, 1600 cpi resolution.
- Four wire serial port
- Minimal number of passive components
- Laser fault detect circuitry on-chip for Eye Safety Compliance
- Corded & Cordless mice
- Mini travel mouse bundle with laptop PC
- Input devices
Data Sheets & Technical Specifications
- Data Sheet - ADNS-7530, Integrated molded lead-frame DIP Sensor (487 KB,PDF)
- Software Manual - ADNK-6710, Automated Laser Power Calibration (ALPC) USB Direct Version (1240 KB,PDF)
- White Paper - Laser Navigation Eye Safety Classification for Optical Mouse Sensor (270 KB,PDF)
- White Paper - Optical Mice and How They Work (409 KB,PDF)
- Application Note - AN 5361; Laser Mouse Sensor Eye Safety Calculations (1090 KB,PDF)
- Application Note - AN 5366: Orientation of the ADNS-7530 and ADNS-7550 LaserStreamTM Mouse on existing ADNS-7050 base plates (408 KB,PDF)
- Application Note - AN 5370; AN-7533-BRBT Laser Mouse, Proof of Concept Design (751 KB,PDF)
Design & Reference Guides
- Design Guide - ADNK-7533-TN24 USB 2.4GHz RF Wireless Laser Mouse Designer Kit (1035 KB,PDF)
- User Guide - ADNK-6710 Designer’s Kit, Automated Laser Power Calibration (USB Direct) (317 KB,PDF)
Design Tools & Models
Product Change Notices
- Product Changes Notice (PCN) - PCN: V08-001-476012-1A (23 KB,PDF)
- Product Changes Notice (PCN) - PCN: V08-003-476012-1A (36 KB,PDF)
- Product Changes Notice (PCN) - PCN: V08-003-476012-1A, MARCH. 2008 (36 KB,PDF)
- Product Changes Notice (PCN) - PCN: V08-005-476012-1A (28 KB,PDF)
- Product Changes Notice (PCN) - PCN: V08-005-476012-1A, JUNE. 2008 (28 KB,PDF)
- Product Changes Notice (PCN) - PCN: V09-001-476012-1A, JUNE. 2009 (210 KB,PDF)
- Product Changes Notice (PCN) - PCN: V10-001-476012-1A, JAN. 2010 (74 KB,PDF)
- Product Changes Notice (PCN) - PCN: V11-001-476012-1A, MAY 2011 (2960 KB,PDF)
- Product Changes Notice (PCN) - V11-002-476012 - Additional Marking on Device and Packing related change (686 KB,PDF)
- Product Changes Notice (PCN) - V11-003-476012-1A - Change in Package Material and Design (182 KB,PDF)
- Product Changes Notice (PCN) - V11-005-476012-1A - Alternative VCSEL Die and Device Marking Change (228 KB,PDF)