3 Channel Reflective Incremental Optical Encoder
This 3 channel optical encoder houses an LED light source and a photodetecting circuit in a single package. The small size of 3.95 mm (L) x 3.4 mm (W) x 0.9562 mm (H), allows it to be used in a wide range of miniature commercial applications where size and space constraints exist.
The AEDR-850x series encoders offer two-channel quadrature digital outputs and a 3rd channel, index digital outputs. Being TTL compatible, the outputs of the AEDR-850X 3 channel optical encoder can be interfaced directly with most of the signal processing circuitries. Hence the encoder provides great design-in flexibility and easy integration into existing systems.
View the customer presentation for this product.
To request a sample of this product click here.
- World smallest 3 channels reflective technology encoder.
- Surface mount leadless package 3.95 mm (L) x 3.4 mm(W) x 0.9562 mm (H)
- 3 channels; two channel quadrature digital outputs for direction sensing and a 3rd channel, Index digital
- Build in interpolator, factor of 1x, 2x and 4x selectable via external pinouts
- TTL compatible
- Single 5 V supply
- -20° C to 85° C absolute operating temperature
- Encoding resolution: 294 to 304 (lines/inch)
- Index Gating, Gated 90º e
The ordering quantity for AEDR-8500-100 is 1,000 pcs.
- Close Loop stepper Motors
- Miniature Motors
- Card readers
- Consumer and Industrial Product Applications
- No need for separate component to generate the index signal
- Ability to fit into miniature motor designs
- Various CPR capable by adjusting to the matching Rop of the codewheel
- Base CPR resolution can be interpolated by end user
- Corresponding high RPM performance with increased operating frequencies.
- Catering for various user gating requirement
- Covering consumer, commercial and industrial application