Reflective Analog Encoder
The AEDR-8320 series provides motion sensing which is ideal for high volume applications, Its small size and surface mount package make it ideal for printers, copiers, card readers and many consumer products, particularly where space and weight are design constraint.
Additionally, the AEDR-8320 provides an analog output which can be interpolated to achieve higher resolution, thereby meeting the varied resolution needs of different applications.
- Reflective technology
- Surface mount small outline leadless package
- Two channel analog outputs for direction sensing
- Single 5.0V supply
- -40ºC to 85ºC absolute operating temperature
- Resolution: 7.09 lines/mm
- Housed Encoders
- XY Table
- Pick & place machine
- Security cameras
- CD/DVD Writers
- Card Readers
With a 2-channel analog output and resolution of 180LPI, the encoder can achieve a resolution of up to 7840CPR through interpolation with a 11.0mm optical radius codewheel. Hence, meeting a wider range of motor speed and providing greater motor control.
Couple with its leadless surface mount package, the AEDR-8320 can easily be mounted into various tyes of applications. In addition, the AEDR-8320's low cost price structure enables manufacturers the advantage of cost savings and maintaining competitive pricing of their products.
Data Sheets & Technical Specifications
Product Change Notices
- Product Changes Notice (PCN) - Revoke-Letter OBS0404124D1-1 (145 KB,PDF)
- Product Changes Notice (PCN) - V12-009-476103-0A (161 KB,PDF)
- Product Changes Notice (PCN) - V13-001-476103-OA (79 KB,PDF)