Reflective Optical Encoder
The AEDR-8300 series outputs TTL compatible quadrature signals; and as such, can be interfaced directly with most of hte signal processing circuitries. Hence, the encoder provides great design-in flexibility and easy integration into existing systems.
The AEDR-8300 series provides motion sensing at a competitive cost, making it ideal for high volume applications, Its small size and surface mount package make it ideal for printers, copiers, card readers and many consumer products, particularly where space and weight are design constraints.
- Size: 5.12 mm length x 3.96 mm width x 1.63 mm height
- Reflective technology
- Surface mount small outline leadless package
- Two channel quadrature outputs for direction sensing
- TTL compatible output
- Single 3.3 V to 5V supply
- -20 to 85 Degree Celcius absolute operating temperature
- Resolution: 8.35 lines/mm (212 LPI)
The ordering quantity for AEDR-8300-1W0 is 1,000 pcs per reel.
- Mobile Phones
- Washing Machines
- Digital Cameras
- Video Cameras
Industrial Automation Applications:
- Industrial Sewing Machines
- Servo Motors
- Stepper Motors
- Miniature Motors
Encoder also offers low power consumption which will be ideal for consumer application while it is high operating frequency allows it to work with various motor speed.
The reflective encoder is a environmental friendly product inline with European ROHS requirement.
Data Sheets & Technical Specifications
- Application Note - AN 5246, General Description and Typical Application of AEDR-8300 Encoder (79 KB,PDF)
- Application Note - AN 5247; Design Handling and Tooling Consideration with AEDR-8300 Encoder (91 KB,PDF)
- Application Note - AN 5308 - Low Cost Encoder Solution For PTZ Camera Systems (177 KB,PDF)
- FAQs - AEDR-8300 Series Reflective Surface Mount Optical Encoder Frequently Asked Questions (34 KB,PDF)