Reflective Optical Encoder
Direct Replacement of HEDR-8000 Encoder series is now possible with the AEDR-8000 Encoder series. Such migration is always simple and easy due to the perfect matching of the height profiles as well as same footprints in both encoder series.
The AEDR-8000 series is the smallest optical encoder employing reflective technology for motion control purposes. The encoder combines an emitter and a detector in a single surface mount leadless package. When used with a codewheel or linear codestrip, the encoder translates rotary or linear motion into digital output.
The AEDR-8000 series outputs TTL compatible quadrature signals; and as such, can be interfaced directly with most of the signal processing circuitries. Hence, the encoder provides great design-in flexibility and easy integration into existing systems.
The AEDR-8000 series provides motion sensing at a competitive cost, making it ideal for high volume applications, Its small size and surface mount package make it ideal for printers, copiers, card readers and many consumer products, particularly where space and weight are design constraint.
- Reflective technology
- Surface mount small outline leadless package
- Direct replacement of HEDR-8000 encoder
- Single channel incremental output
- TTL compatible output
- Single 5V supply
- -20 to 85 degree C absolute operating temperature
- Lead-free package
- Resolution: 2.95 lines/mm (75 lines/inch)
- PCB height profile: 1.5 mm PCB thickness
Data Sheets & Technical Specifications
Product Change Notices
- Product Changes Notice (PCN) - PCN: V09-008-476103-OA, Aug. 2009 (89 KB,PDF)
- Product Changes Notice (PCN) - V09-007-476103-OA (65 KB,PDF)