Cost Effective, Miniature Optical Incremental Encoder Module, 100 to 500 CPR
The AEDB-9140 Series is a miniature encoder series with outer diameter of less than 30mm. The product is designed with semicircular module hence fit elegantly into any round shape housed encoder. Such size and shape is popularly used in the automation industry.
The product is designed for use with a codewheel at 11.00mm (0.433inch) optical radius.Resolutions are available from 100 through 500 CPR.The operating temperature ranges from -10 degree Celcius through 85 degree Celcius with the maximum operating frequency at 100Khz.The design uses transmissive technology and produces a 3-channel output (A, B & Z).
- Resolution range from 100 through 500 CPR
- Operating temperatures of -10 degree Celcius to 85 degree Celcius
- TTL Compatible
- Two Channel Quadrature Outputwith Index Pulse
- Tape Drives
- Industrial and Factory Automation Equipment
- Miniature size, ideal for space constrained applications
- Complete package of encoder module with codewheel offer highly competitive price range.
- No Signal Adjustment Required
- Extremely tolerant to mounting misalignment.
- Easy to mount
Data Sheets & Technical Specifications
- Data Sheet - AEDB-9140, Three Channel Encoder Modules Codewheel, 100 CPR to 500 CPR (162 KB,PDF)
- Product Overview - AEDB-9140 Series Incremental Encoder Module with Codewheel (80 KB,PDF)