Two and Three Channel Codewheels
Avago Technologies offers a wide variety of codewheels for use with AvagoTechnologies' HEDS-9000, HEDS-9100, HEDS-9040, and HEDS-9140 series Encoder Modules. Designed for many environments, applications, and budgets, these codewheels are available in Glass, Film, and Metal. They are available in resolutions from 96 Counts Per Revolution (CPR) to 1024 CPR on an 11 mm optical radius and 500 to 2048 CPR on a 23.36 mm optical radius.
Each of the three codewheel materials offers a certain advantage. Metal codewheels are the most versatile, with a temperature rating up to 100 degrees C, resolution to 512 CPR (28 mm diameter), as well as 2 and 3 channel outputs. Film codewheels offer higher resolution (up to 1024 CPR on a 28 mm diameter) with an operating temperature of 70 degrees C. Glass codewheels combine the best of film and metal, offering a temperature rating of 100 degrees C and resolutions to 1024 CPR on a 28 mm diameter.
In addition, each material offers a specific reliability rating. It is important to consider the specific application operating environment, long term operating conditions, and temperature ranges when choosing a codewheel material.
- Codewheels Available in Glass, Film, and Metal
- Available in Two Standard Diameters
- Cost Effective
- Resolutions from 96 CPR to 2048 CPR
- For Use with HEDS-90XX/91XX Series Two and Three Channel Encoders
Data Sheets & Technical Specifications
- Data Sheet - HEDS-51x0, HEDS-61x0, HEDG-512x, HEDG-612x, HEDM-512x, HEDM-61xx, Two & Three Channel Codewheels for use Encoder Modules (299 KB,PDF)