Surface Mount LED Indicator
This family of SMT LEDs is packaged in the industry standard PLCC-2 package. These SMT LEDs have high reliability performance and are designed to work under a wide range of environmental conditions. This high reliability feature makes them ideally suited to be used under harsh interior automotive as well as interior signs application conditions.
To facilitate easy pick & place assembly, the LEDs are packed in EIA-compliant tape and reel. Every reel will be shipped in single intensity and color bin; except red color to provide close uniformity.
These LEDs are compatible with IR solder reflow process.
The super wide viewing angle at 120 degrees makes these LEDs ideally suited for panel, push button or general backlighting in automotive interior, office equipment, industrial equipment, and home appliances. The flat top emitting surface makes it easy for these LEDs to mate with light pipes. With the built-in reflector pushing up the intensity of the light output, these LEDs are also suitable to be used as LED pixels in interior electronic signs.
- Industry Standard PLCC-2 package
- High reliability LED package
- High brightness using AlInGaP dice technologies
- Super wide viewing angle at 120 degrees
- Available in 8mm carrier tape on 7-inch reel
- Compatible with IR soldering process
- Interior automotive
- Instrument panel backlighting
- Central console backlighting
- Cabin backlighting
- Electronic Signs and Signals
- Interior Full Color Sign
- Variable Message Sign
- Office automation, Home appliances, Industrial Equipment
- Front panel backlighting
- Push button backlighting
- Display backlighting
Data Sheets & Technical Specifications
- Application Brief - AB I003 light guide techniques LED (319 KB,PDF)
- Application Note - AN 1060: Surface Mounting SMT LED Indicator Components (138 KB,PDF)
- Application Note - AN 5305, Handling Moisture Sensitive Surface Mount LED (620 KB,PDF)
Product Change Notices
- Product Changes Notice (PCN) - Moisture Sensitive Label/ Humidity Indicator Card Communication Package, Aug. 15, 2002 (88 KB,PDF)
- Product Changes Notice (PCN) - PCN: A-02-064-475417-0A, Aug. 01, 2002 (22 KB,PDF)
- Product Changes Notice (PCN) - PCN: A05-001-48475420-0A, Sep. 2005 (381 KB,PDF)
- Product Changes Notice (PCN) - V10-001-SD475420-0A (277 KB,PDF)
- Product Changes Notice (PCN) - V12-003-SD475420-0A (298 KB,PDF)