HLMP-QM00-N0000 Subminiature InGaN Green LED Lamps
Flat Top Package
The HLMP-QM00 flat top lamps use an untinted, nondiffused, truncated lens to provide a wide radiation pattern that is necessary for use in backlighting applications. The flat top lamps are also ideal for use as emitters in light pipe applications.
All of these devices are made by encapsulating LED chips on axial lead frames to form molded epoxy subminiature lamp packages. A variety of package configuration options is available. These include special surface mount lead configurations, gull wing, yoke lead, or Z-bend. Right angle lead bends at 2.54 mm (0.100 inch) and 5.08 mm (0.200 inch) center spacing are available for through hole mounting. For more infor-mation refer to Standard SMT and Through Hole Lead Bend Options for Subminiature LED Lamps data sheet.
- Subminiature Dome Package
Non diffussed dome for high brightness
- Color: 525 nm Green
- Ideal for Space Limited Applications
- Axial Leads
- Available with Lead Configurations for Surface Mount and Through Hole PC Board Mounting
- Computer Peripheral
Data Sheets & Technical Specifications
- Data Sheet - HLMP-PB00, HLMP-PM00, HLMP-QB00, HLMP-QM00, Subminiature Blue and Green InGaN LED Lamps (108 KB,PDF)
- Data Sheet - Option 11, 12, 21, 22, 31, 32, 1L, 1S, 2L, 2S, Standard SMT Through Hole Lead Bend Options for Subminiature LED (342 KB,PDF)
- Application Note - AN 1142: Premium InGaN LEDs Safety Handling Fundamentals ESD (Electrostatic Discharge) (106 KB,PDF)