5mm Precision Optical Performance Best Value AlInGaP LED Lamps
The round red 5mm HLMP-ED27-R0000 Precision Optical Performance AlInGaP II (aluminum indium gallium phosphide) LEDs offer superior light output for excellent readability in sunlight and dependable performance. The AlInGaP II technology provides extremely stable light output over long periods of time.
These LED lamps are untinted, nondiffused, T-1 3 /4 packages incorporating second generation optics which produce well defined radiation patterns at specific viewing cone angles.
These lamps are made with an advanced optical grade epoxy offering superior high temperature performance and high moisture resistance in outdoor signal and sign applications. The maximum LED junction temperature limit of 130 degrees C enables high temperature operation in bright sunlight conditions.
The epoxy contains both uv-a and uv-b inhibitors to reduce the effects of long term exposure to direct sunlight.
- Well Defined Spatial Radiation Patterns
- Viewing Angle: 23 degree
- High Luminous Output
630 nm Red
- High Operating Temperature:
TJLED = 130 degrees C
- Superior Resistance to Moisture
- UV resistant epoxy
- Package Options:With Lead Standoffs
- Traffic Management:
Work Zone Warning Lights
Variable Message Signs
- Commercial Outdoor Advertising:
Exterior and Interior Lights
- Viewing Angles Match Traffic Management Requirements
- Colors Meet Automotive and Traffic Signal Specifications
- Superior Light Output Performance in Outdoor Environments
- Suitable for Autoinsertion into PC Boards
Data Sheets & Technical Specifications
- Application Brief - AB A04: LED Lamp The Properties (123 KB,PDF)
- Application Brief - AB I006 TS A1lnGap LED amber for in pedestrian crosswalk strobe light (85 KB,PDF)
- Application Brief - AB I010 Packaging intensity color binning options for precision perA1lnGap T1 3 4 LED (76 KB,PDF)
- Application Brief - AB I021 Long term reliability for A1lnGap T1 3 4 LED (64 KB,PDF)
- Application Note - AN 1005 Operational considerations for LED display devices (149 KB,PDF)
- Application Note - AN 11552 Electrical Power Savings LED Signal lights (318 KB,PDF)
- Application Note - Application Note 5334 Soldering and Handling of High Brightness (242 KB,PDF)