Avago is the industry leader in high-density, high-speed optical interconnects for wired networking applications such as Ethernet, Optical Transport Network (OTN), Fiber Channel (FC), and InfiniBand. Avago provides an extensive portfolio of fiber optic transceiver, transmitter and receiver module solutions based on proven laser and IC technology. Avago fiber optic modules come in a wide range of form factors that include SFP/SFP+, QSFP+, CFP2, CXP, MiniPOD™ and MicroPOD™.
In addition, Avago has a strong reputation in industrial networking and data communications for applications such as industrial automation, power generation and distribution, automotive, gaming and medical. Avago offers a wide array of industrial-grade fiber optic solutions that are ideal for use in noisy and unshielded environments where radio frequency interference (RFI) and electromagnetic interference (EMI) are pervasive.
|OFC Highlights - Go Beyond the Standards|
- March 11, 2013 - Avago and Corning Announce Strategic Alliance for Optical Connectivity
- March 12, 2013 - Avago's Longest Reach 40GbE Proven with Leading Multimode Fiber Cabling Vendors
- March 13, 2013 - Avago Technologies Announces World's First 100G CFP2 SR10 Optical Transceiver
- March 14, 2013 - Avago and Amphenol Jointly Developed New Micro LGA Integrated Socket Solution for 40G/100G Ethernet/OTN Applications
- March 14, 2013 - Avago Technologies' Director of Product Strategy of its Fiber Optics Product Division to Participate in OFC/NFOEC 2013 Workshop
- March 18, 2013 - Avago Technologies Expands Atlas Optical Engine Product Family with New 150G and 168G Transmitter/Receiver Solutions
- March 18, 2013 - CFP MSA Announces the Completion of CFP2 Specifications for 40G/100G Optical Transceivers